Here are some details about what each recipe should include for the contest:
- Be original, unpublished, and created by you;
- Include at least one French's product;
- Include no more than 8 ingredients(with the exception of salt, pepper and water…those are freebies);
- And be prepared and ready to serve in no more than 1 hour.
- For recipe inspiration and giveaways, check out the French’s Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Frenchs/129122660682?ref=ts)
But wait - there's more!
Because cooking is messy, French's is providing a French's apron to one lucky MinxEats reader. All you have to do to win is to leave a comment with your favorite way to eat French's products. One name will be chosen at random by the very scientific "pick a name out of the hat" technique. Comments for the apron drawing will be closed on Saturday, November 7th. Please - U.S. residents only.
So what are you waiting for?
When I was growing up, my mother sometimes served us hamburger patties without the bun -- hamburger steaks, perhaps? My favorite way to eat a bunless burger was, and still is, with French's Worcestershire sauce drizzled all over it.
I like to eat French's mustard on turkey dogs! I'm not really sure what French's "other products" are with respect to the contest, so I may have to do some grocery store recon this weekend.
Nothing too fancy here, just the basics -- I love French's Mustard on a soft baked pretzel. Spicy Brown on a Brat or a little in my deviled eggs, potato salad & baked beans! Yum, now I'm ready for a cook out! :o)
Love French's mustard on my fries!
I like French's mustard on my lettuce wraps. I put some mustard on a leaf of romaine then add turkey or ham and a slice of cheese. Then just roll it up and enjoy.
My favorite junk food- zwegles white hot with Frenches dijon mustard:)
I like French's mustard on hot dogs.
Post a Comment