BOBBY FLAY and FOOD NETWORK are Now Casting for FOOD ENTREPRENEURS!
Are you opening a food business sometime between the end of March and June 2012?!
Are you a passionate self-starter who has dropped everything, traded careers, or invested it all in the restaurant industry?
Do you want to ensure your success by having an Iron Chef and Restaurateur guide you through the obstacles of opening a successful restaurant?
In this exciting new series, critically acclaimed chef Bobby Flay will be mentoring lucky entrepreneurs in the days leading up to their eatery opening!
To apply, please email us at BobbyFlayProjectCasting@gmail.com ASAP with the following information:
- Your name and the name of everyone involved on your team
- A recent photo of you and your team
- A short bio on you and your team
- The type of eatery you are opening (restaurant, bakery, food truck etc.) and type of food (Italian, cupcakes etc.)
- Your approximate restaurant opening date and where you are in the process of opening
- Contact information and current location
For more information on the show, visit us at www.BobbyFlayProjectCasting.com.
Casting is only taking place over the next few weeks, so apply ASAP!
Posted on Minxeats.com.