Thanks to everyone who entered my blogaversary contest! The winners were picked randomly (literally from a hat) and notified by e-mail. I'll be sending out the prizes as soon as I can pack everything up/get my ass to the post office (or, more accurately, get Mr Minx to take everything to the post office). It might take a week or so, so be patient!
In the meantime, here are the answers to the grand prize questions:
1. What is my favorite Chinese restaurant? Grace Garden
2. What ingredient ends up in my cooking most often? I was thinking mushrooms, but those of you who guessed onion or garlic are not wrong. And it only seems like I cook with bacon a lot. :)
3. Who is my least-favorite Food Network personality? Guy Fieri, hands down!
4. What country are my forebears from? Poland
5. What is the Minxes' go-to special occasion restaurant? Roy's Hawaiian
Hopefully we can do the same thing in five more years' time!
Oops, completely forgot that Guy is on the FN - I always think he's on Travel channel with that odious Man Vs Food guy...
Answer to #5?
That's weird, Syd - it *was* there. I remember debating on whether to call it "Roy's Hawaiian" or by the real name of "Roy's Restaurant" since I figured the latter would get a "Roy Rogers?" comment or three.
Post a Comment