This year’s tournament looks to be the best year yet, and has some exciting new features to offer guests, all included with their admission:
- Each week of the tournament will feature a geographic region. Chef teams will be required to keep that theme as they create and prepare an appetizer, entrée and dessert using featured products from tournament sponsors.
- Happy Hour will include wine and spirit tasting each evening, with different vintners and distributors hosting and bringing some interesting and different things to try each week, like a Tequila tasting and a Punch Bowl tasting, as well as traditional wine tastings.
- Happy Hour will also include hors d’ouerves prepared by Mari Luna Bistro using featured products from some of the tournament’s top sponsors.
- A dessert bar and coffee will be provided at the end of each evening throughout the competition.
- Rockfish, local oysters and clams from E. Goodwin and Sons
- Clam juice from Roland Foods
- Mustard and apple cider vinegar from Heinz Foodservice
Event details for each match of the tournament are available at: http://www.masondixonmasterchef.com/about-the-tournament/menu.php
Tickets for this live, interactive, local event are on sale now at www.masondixonmasterchef.com and are just $25 for General Admission, $45 for Judge Experience (where guests get to taste the entrees and vote on the winner) with 10% of the net proceeds going directly to Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland (www.mealsonwheelsmd.org).
Posted on Minxeats.com.